1. WAIVERS ~ All renters and drivers must be present to sign waivers.
2. AGE REQUIREMENTS ~ All renters and drivers must provide valid driver's license and meet the minimum age requirement per equipment.
3. ARRIVALS/DEPARTURE TIMES ~ Please arrive on time. Late arrivals will not be credited additional time. Late returns subject to $100/Hour late fee.
4. CAPABILITIES ~ We reserve the right to REFUSE service to anyone we feel is not capable of operating our equipment safely.
5. RISK ~ All persons involved in rental activity acknowledge that said activity is potentially dangerous and he/she agree to hold SNOWBELT MOTORSPORTS, all owners, employees, and affiliated properties harmless.
6. CANCELLATIONS ~ All cancellations will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee (per booking). Cancellations 7+ days prior to reservation will be refunded entire deposit (minus $25 cancellation fee). Cancellations within 7 days of reservation will forfeit deposit.
DAY OF RESERVATION:
**A no show is a forfeiture of reservation & will be charged full rental rate**
**Cancellations on reservation day will be charged full rental rate**
7. WEATHER CANCELLATIONS ~ In the event the weather doesn't permit a safe rental experience (as determined by Snowbelt Motorsports Management) -
Renter will be given 3 options: FULL REFUND | RESCHEDULE | CREDIT
8. RESERVATION FEE ~ We require a $100 reservation fee when making a reservation. This is your deposit. The remaining balance is due upon arrival.
9. DAMAGE DEPOSITS ~ Every rental item requires a damage deposit - between $500-$750 per item (based on item rented). Damage deposit must be placed on a credit card. Failure to provide a deposit will forfeit your reservation without refund.
Damage Deposit is refundable if rental returns without damage.
IF DAMAGE OCCURS - Repairs will be quoted and paid on-site:
Remaining deposit after repair quote will be refunded OR...
If repair quote is more than damage deposit - customer will be required to pay additional balance in full.
Repair quotes consist of: New Parts, Labor ($75/hour), Sales Tax & Shipping
10. LATE FEES ~ $100 / per hour (for returning equipment late)
9:00AM of start date - 8:30AM of return date
4 Hour Rental Options:
9:00AM - 1:00PM or 2:00PM - 6:00PM
8 Hour Rental Options:
9:00AM - 5:00PM or 10:00AM - 6:00PM
11. SERVICE ~ We do not provide service to the Upper Peninsula.
Emergency service fees = $100/hour.
Policies are subject to change without notice.
We are here to provide a fun, budget friendly, experience and we expect you to be safe while following our policies and state laws.